One book leads to another...

Friday, April 2, 2021

Communal Places - B

 



Communal Places for Literary Enthusiasts


B  Selling gently used books and Craft brews cleverly named after books, the good folks at Books & Brews (Carmel, Indiana) invite us to “disconnect from technology and reconnect with each other” in an atmosphere that encourages positive engagement for scholars, gamers, music lovers – and of course, readers!  Books & Brews accepts any and all donations, and are proud partners with Indy Reads “$3 Books. Every location. Every Day.”  And kids eat for free ;-) Check out their website for a location near you!




Do you have a favorite place to read and converse?


“Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think ‘I’m not going to make it’ but you laugh inside, remembering all the times you’ve felt that way” ~ Charles Bukowski


4 comments:

  1. I love your theme! Hopefully I'll get to visit these places someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't think of much not to like about this concept. I had to look up Carmel Indiana. I'd been to Mt Carmel and thought that was what you were referring to, but I see Carmel right their close to Indianapolis. Don't think I've been on that side of town--at least not in the past 50 years.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee!

      When I think of Indianapolis, I think of auto racing ;-) But that's for another letter.

      Delete

Any thoughts? Join the conversation, comments welcome here!